Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lets see how long it takes

my family to realize that I have added a post to my blog. I figure since I'm not going to be on facebook I'll be able to write in this blog every once in awhile.

Lets see...what's new in my life. Since my last post I finished one semester at BYU - Idaho and got all A's and a B-. This semester is a little tougher and a whole lot funner. The weather is starting to be sunny on some days and all the snow is melted. I am currently looking for second job. My first job, plasma, doesn't offer any pay raises and I'm going to need to start saving some more money. Erica and I are having alot of fun together. We ride bikes everywhere and go on lots of dates.

I miss my nephews and neices. I saw Taken last night at the 2 dollar theatre and it was way good. Kinda intense. That gave me a good excuse to hold Erica's hand real tight.

I'm going to look for a random picture to post since my last entry to make my blog a little more attractive.

This is my beautiful girlfriend, Erica :-)

6 comments:

Ivon said...

woot! woot! Glad to see a post. FYI, I did check yesterday and do most nights. Awesome picture of Erica.

Nancy said...

This will be so much better than the facebook. We will see more and hear more about what you are doing!! ;) The picture of Erica is pretty, she always looks pretty!!! Is Erica going to get a blog too? I love you!!!

neffie said...

it doesn't work when our blogs tell us how long ago a person posted! But then it all depends on how often we check the blog.... Hmm. Glad you're utilizing the blog! :-)

Have you checked with banks & credit unions to see if any positions are available? That'll be good since it goes with your major, you know?

5Youngers said...

Erica is beautiful!!!! Glad you are posting!

The Steve said...

You guys still have snow ? Most of ours has melted in town. Only spots that have snow are in the tunnels in the parks ... speeding through them on the bike sure is fun (and wet) ^_^

Laura said...

Yeah! You're blogging! I want LOTS of photos young man. :-) Love you!