Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I love...

Man vs Food



It is honestly one of the greatest shows I have ever seen. Its about a guy who goes around attempting all of the food competitions around the world. He's eaten huge pizzas, huge burgers, he has eaten crazy hot buffalo wings and a bunch of other things. Most of the time there is a time limit. Yesterday he attempted to eat 180 oysters in under an hour. He did it in twenty minutes. This guy is good! Today he is attempting to eat a twelve egg omelet. Sometimes man wins, and sometimes the food wins. But no matter who wins, it is still one of my favorite shows.

My favorite part is when he's about half way through and he's making funny noises and faces because it's not sitting well. It is so funny. All of you should watch it sometime. Most evenings when Erica and I finish school we cuddle up on the couch and watch an episode before we say goodnight. It's great. Here are some pictures from the show and some things he has eaten.



5 comments:

Ivon said...

We will have to watch this show. It is nice to see you blogging. Love you.

Nancy said...

Now that's a burger!!!!

Laura said...

We watch that show too. They boys LOVE him! He is insane! One of my favorite episodes is when he ate all those ribs (I think it was ribs) smothered with "stupid sauce". He has a stomache of steel!

Family Fun said...

Thanks for checking my blog...sorry it has been so long for me to post. We miss you...wish you lived closer. It was really good getting to know you and your pretty lady(Erica).

meesteryoung said...

In a few weeks MAN vs FOOD will be filming in Eugene at a place called (I think) Giant Burger where there they have a contest to see if you can eat a 5 pound hamburger (the meat is 5 pounds. That doesn't count the huge bun, cheese, and toppings) and a 5 pound plate of fries in an hour.