Friday, June 18, 2010

Update on the second update!

There may have been some confusion as to why I didn't mention my Mom in the group that came to visit me. It was merely because my Mom is so sweet and beautiful that she needs a blog page all to herself. Mom and I have always had a great relationship and I love her very much. I love her so much, that I even wrote her a poem:


My mother Nancy

Caught the fancy

For my dad

When they were lads

After five kids came

Me they were able to claim

Ever since that March night

My mom and I’ve been real tight

I love my mom

She’s da bomb

She’d rather crochet

Than to waste the day

She makes me blankets

And cooks crispy bacon

I guess what I’m trying to say

Is there really is no way

That I can express in words

What’s sung by morning birds

Or seen in the vast sky blue

Simply put, Mom I love you.:-)




P.S. The cake looked nothing like the pictures but it was really good. We enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Ivon said...

Very touching. Your mom will be proud of you. Hey son, I love you!

Nancy said...

You are too funny!!! Could we put that poem to music and you could rap it for me? I love you too!!

neffie said...

Nice save! :-)

Laura said...

Hahahahahahaha!! You need to make a recording of all your songs you come up with. Christmas presents.....

Smile said...

that is so sweet...love it!