Friday, October 23, 2009

I went to a Blazer game with

my favorite person in the whole entire world...
Erica!
We started the day off right though. We had a vegetarian stir fry.
And vegetarian chocolate chips.

We then drove to Portland. Erica was kind enough to drive. Her car does alot better on gas mileage than mine does.


Once we arrived, we set our priorities in order and mimicked the bathroom people.



Becuase we were early we were able to explore a little and Taylor gave us some advice. I'll paraphrase. Taylor, "If you act confident and pretend like you know what you're doing then people wont question you." We did just that and got seats four isles up from the court. I was sure someone was going to kick us out but no one came.

25 minutes until the game started and no one was there yet to claim their seat. Erica was excited about our seats.



Then all at once it happened. The stadium got dark and I heard a quiet yet thunderous voice proclaimed, "I'm sorry, I think you're in my seat". From our seats we were able to see him so I took a picture.



There he is!
It was ok though. We had alot of fun up in our seats.
Here's our cross-eyed faces.
They drove this car around also. It was pretty exciting. It dropped prizes.



4 comments:

Ivon said...

Awesome pictures. Maybe Dennis can get you better seats next tome. I am glad you had a good time.

Kim said...

I love the pictures of the guy who booted you guys out ~ looks like fun!

Nancy said...

It's always so fun going to basketball games no matter where you sit. Nose bleed seat OR front row seats!!! I was guessing on the front row seats because I've never sat that close.....but i bet it's fun!! ;-)

Laura said...

Fun night! And that you got booted....priceless! That happened to me at the Bon Jovi concert. So sad...