Monday, October 26, 2009

Whoever can diagnose me will get

a huge hug when I am better.

So. I'm going to rant and tell all of you my symptoms in an attempt to know what I am sick with.


It all started two days ago. Landon came over and we hugged and had a sentimental nephew uncle moment ( see post before this one)

I then went to sleep and I slept well but was having bad dreams about Erica and I baking pies that we coudln't sell. I woke up tossing and turning at 2, 4, and finally at 6 I got out of bed. All those times I was really hot, dizzy, and I had a headache.

Dr. Mom comes downstairs puts me down on the couch, gives me some medicine and then feels me and she believes that I was "atleast 103". I kept waking up the remainder of the morning extremely hot. That whole day I slept and slept and slept. The dizziness went away. The temperature lessoned, yet the headache never went away. When I went to sleep my temperature was above 100. We had a thermometer that time.

So I went to sleep and I slept great! I woke up and I was thinking that I had 24 hour flu or something, then around 11 it started coming back. I had a headache like you wouldn't believe. It lasted throughout the morning and around 1 or 2 it goes away. I feel great. I get a headache again around 7:30 and it goes away. When I went to sleep, I felt 100% completely better.

Once I was in bed, I all of a sudden started getting really cold. I layed in bed for an hour and a half trying to warm myself up. I kept putting on more clothes and I kept putting on more blankets on the bed. I ran out of blankets and started putting clothes on the bed too. After an hour and a half, I finally get up to check the thermometer and it reads that its 71 in the house. I decide to take a warm bath to warm myself up. I was really dizzy. My dad came down to check on me and now I am here by the fireplace venting on my blog in a hope for a cure. My dad took the picture.






I also watched the grudge tonight. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good though. Movies like this don't really scare me. I noticed, however, that the little boy grudge would mark all the men and the mama grudge would kill them. If they were girls, they were usually marked and killed by the mom grudge.

Those are my thoughts on that movie.

We have a halloween party coming up soon. I don't think any of my friends read this blog, but the party is going to be amazing. Erica, Miranda, Stephanie and I have been planning it for quite awhile now. We have all the details worked out and it's going to be amazing.

Hmmm... what else is there

Oh! someone is coming to look at my guitar tomorrow. I hope he likes it and I'll get a little extra money for school.

5 comments:

meesteryoung said...

I love it how the cat is standing next to you looking right at the camera.

Ivon said...

Son, I do not think Landan gave you what he had early last week. However, I might have, since I held him for a long time at larry J's football game. If that is true, you will get better tomorrow. Landon's third day was great. Now if you don't have what Landon had, your in for a whole week of this stuff. :)

Kim said...

I think you have the flu.....or possibly a cold....and I agree ~ the Grudge sucks!

Nancy said...

Poor baby, you HAVE to get well for the party!!!!!

Laura said...

I think that you have the cacamacacafacacabacacahallazooloo flu, which meanas: you crazy so you got crazy sickness.