Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A tragedy has struck the Young home.

Landon has struck again!










This is my darling sister Stephanie.

The story is rather tragic. Stephanie and I have always been really close. We have alot of fun together and we share everything. This past week was rough because I was sick. But now that I am finally getting better, Landon, viciously attacked her and got her sick. I didn't see it myself, and Landon denies ever coming over to our home since I got sick but there is no other explanation to how Stephanie got sick.

I'm asking for martial law! I am asking for help beyond the reach of my out stretched arms. I am asking for a sense of relief and hope for my family who lives in fear. I am asking for justice.

If anyone has information pertaining to this individual, please contact his mother.

4 comments:

neffie said...

It has not been confirmed that I'm sick. I'm just not feeling well. And I have an idea of how I got sick... It starts with U!!!

Ivon said...

Landon is too cute to get anyone sick. Did you visit him and share cinnamon rolls with him and his mom. Maybe you weren't invited because you unjustly tell stories about him. :)

Laura said...

I don't know where he is. Nope, not a clue...

Nancy said...

Anyone that cute CAN'T have any germs!!!