Friday, March 26, 2010

I had an interesting experience yesterday...

Erica and I were working on our Statistical Analysis for our Business Stats class. We were working out the probability of certain events occurring. One problem came up where we had to multiply two fractions. We both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We didn't have access to the internet, so I did what every college student in need would do. I called my 12 year old nephew and asked him how to multiply fractions. Thank you Laird for helping Erica and me with our college level statistical analysis.

As for my other nephews and neices, I go to them for different things.

Larry J keeps me updated on all of the latest technology
Laird helps me with my math
Landon is the go to man for all my Super Mario Bro's needs
Lach is a great listener
Alivia helps me with my girl problems
Madison always have a joke on the tip of her tongue
Mike Jr gives great hugs.

I couldn't do college with all of you. :-)

The end.


3 comments:

Ardith Haws said...

Great post, Derek! I hope you are doing well. Finish the semester strong. Looking forward to you coming home.

Nancy said...

I'm glad you have so many great helpers to get you through college!! I'm glad you didn't call me to help you with the math....that would have compounded your problem ;~/ I love you and I'm excited to see you and Erica!!!!!

Ivon said...

Always keep your list handy. You never know when it will come in handy. :)