Thursday, March 4, 2010

I just signed up for my classes for next term.

After summer term, the school will reevaluate my GPA to see if I'm still eligible for a full tuition scholarship.

Because of this, I'm trying to take some easier classes that go towards my associates degree instead of my Bachelors. I only have 5 more classes until I have my associates, I'm taking three of those this next term. Hopfully this will raise my GPA. Right now I have a 3.852 and after this term if I get the grades I'm hoping for I'll have a 3.88. After Summer Term I'll need to have above a 3.5.

I'm taking two classes that will go towards my Bachelors. I've been trying to work on both at the same time so I'm always taking a mixture of easier classes with my hard classes.

So this term I'm taking these classes:

Managerial Accounting MWF 9 am - 10 am
Natural Disasters MWF 1015 am - 1115 am
International Economics MWF 1130 am - 1230 pm
Family Foundations TR 1015 am-1115 am
Math in the Real World TR 1130am - 1 pm

All of them should be really easy except for Managerial Accounting and International Economics.

4 comments:

Ivon said...

Did you get all the classes you wanted? Good luck, and I love you.

Laura said...

Sounds good. You're doing a great job!

Nancy said...

I'm proud of you and the goals that you have! You are going to be very successful in your life, I love you!!

Family Fun said...

That is so awesome that you work so hard in school to have good grades.

Happy Birthday...you are awesome. I hope you have a wonderful day and all your birthday wishes come true.:)