Saturday, March 6, 2010

I want to thank everyone for

wishing me a happy birthday. My birthday was great! Erica took care of me and it was amazing. I am a lucky man.

The day was full of surprises. First I was woken up with Erica already in my house(she called to wake me up) she had breakfast all ready. We went to our classes then we went to Craigos. I love that place. We went to green canyon. We saw the new Alice in Wonderland. I loved the movie. Erica got me some amazing presents. It was great.

My mom knit me a beanie and it has really come in handy. I got a haircut on my birthday and it turned out way bad. I've been wearing the beanie ever sense :-)

6 comments:

Ivon said...

I am glad you had an amazing birthday. You needed to have a nice time, and did it help to reduce your stress? Love you.

Laura said...

Glad you had a great birthday. You should blog your bad haircut. I'd like to see it. :-)

Nancy said...

The difference between a good hair cut and a bad hair cut is two weeks....I'm glad the hat is working for you!! I want to go to Craigos, SO GOOD!! I won't eat so much next time ;-/

The Steve said...

Quick question, you are taking an English class soon right ? Just wondering since i think you mean 'since' instead of sense or cents :)

Katie said...

Derek....I saw you linked on Laura's blog. Happy Birthday!

julie said...

GLAD YOUR B-DAY WAS TOPS. IT WAS FUN TO TALK TO YOU.

I'VE NEVER TRIED CRAIGOS I'LL HAVE TO GIVE IT A WHIRL NEXT TIME I'M IN TOWN.

I'M SO GLAD ERICA SPOILED YOU AND I'M ESP. GLAD YOUR MOM MADE YOU A BEANIE. AMAZING HOW MOMS ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEIR KIDDOS NEED EVEN BEFORE THEY DO =}