Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coupon Clipping!

Alright everyone.

My cupboards are empty and I'm preparing to go to the grocery store. I've been really interested in coupons lately. I've been able to see how much my family has been able to save on their journeys to the grocery store.

I found these two websites which I'm going to be searching and getting coupons from. I'd like to share them with you, and if you know of any other websites that have coupons I can print off, I'd love to know about them so I can bookmark them. I wanna learn the tricks of being a successful coupon clipper.

I tried calling Laura and she didn't answer her phone. I would appreciate any tips and tricks that you can share.

Thanks!

www.coupons.com

Smart Source


4 comments:

Ivon said...

Good luck with coupons. Laura and Sarah have been very successful with coupons. they know the tricks.

Sherri said...

I need to get better at coupon shopping!

Laura said...

You silly boy - when I got your message it was LATE. I'll give you lots of tips today :-)

Nancy said...

7 days 3 hours and 21 minutes until your birthday!! You are already being a wise shopper, I'm very proud of you!! I love you birthday boy ;)