Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update on my weight loss

Last week I was weighed at the Plasma center at 216 lbs. That was the week we ate all of those cookies. Today I was weighed in at 212 at plasma. That is four lbs.

I've been eating smaller portions. Particularly with my cereal. I only eat 1 cup like it says on the back. By lunch time I'm usually starving but I don't binge at lunch.

I've been doing pulls everyday for the past week. It's been said to the be the single most beneficial exercise for upper body. It also works the abs. I've been doing pull ups in three different types every day and Every other day I record it in excel and am going to graph my progress. I've already almost tripled what I was able to do when I first started out.

4 comments:

Family Fun said...

YES...that is sooooo GREAT!!!
That makes me want to get started on some kind of exercise.:)
Keep up the good work!!!

Nancy said...

I'm happy for you! Keep up the good work ;)

Ivon said...

Well, I think that I gained what you lost plus some. You are inspiring, and I will follow suit. You are setting a good example for the old man that you have as a father. :)

Laura said...

That is GREAT Derek! I can't do a pull up to save my life! I'm jealous of your pull up ability! Keep up the good work!