Thursday, February 4, 2010

We might win dinner for two!

So Erica and I were walking to the Library and we found a sign that said we could win a dinner for two. We had to tell about our best engagement or worst date story and which ever was best or worst would win.

So Erica and I decided to get creative and make up our stories.

Here are my two stories. Erica's can be found here.

Story # 1

I knew Erica ever sense 3rd grade. She seemed perfect and I thought I loved her. Our senior year I finally got the nerve to ask her on a date. She said yes. The next weekend we planned on a simple movie then dinner. In the theater I would randomly get whiffs of a horrible smell. I shrugged it off but then Erica released the loudest fart. The ground shook and the whole theater was looking at us. She looked at me and yelled, "DEREK!" and walked out. I went home alone that night. No girl, no dignity and $15 poorer. Erica hasn't spoken to me sense.

Story #2 ( this story is influenced my Uncle John and Aunt Anne. Something similar happened to them, I just changed it around a little bit.)

I was 17 and Kris was my first girlfriend. I invited Kris to an employee party for the grocery store I woekd at. before the party we ate at a local Thai restaurant. During the drive to the party Kris kept complaining of stomach pains. We were about 15 miles from the party and she's screaming at me to go faster. We hit a bump in the road and Kris soiled ehrself in the front seat of my dads Mercedes Benz. We never did make it to the party that night and I had to pay for the professional cleaner to clean my dad's car.

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Those are SOOOOO funny!
Hope you win!!

Ivon said...

The funny part is the second story has some truth in it. When your uncle told the story, I laughed that my eyes watered a little, just a little. I hope you win.

Nancy said...

I loved both of your stories! So funny!! I hope both you and Erica win! I love you!

Family Fun said...

Derek-
I saw your comment about Faith's skirt. You are on top of things.:)
You noticed!!!
It was funny I made her take her skirt off because she was wearing the BIG black one. The whole time she said, "I need a dress Kimberly" over and over until she got it back on.:)