Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mid-terms are this week.

Most of my classes don't have mid-terms but we've been having Exams throughout the whole term. I took my second Middle East Exam today. I got a 97%. I was happy with that. I have my second accounting exam on Friday.

Because it's half way through the term, second block classes are about to start. Erica and I both have a second block class. It's Old Testament.

I was really nervous about this class because I feel like I'm swamped with school work with the classes I have now. I have to take this class though so it's not an option to not take it.

I've made goals though to work smarter and not necessarily harder. I do spend a lot of time in the Library and even though it doesn't make sense, I feel that I can be just as productive without being as busy.

Here are some of my goals. I'm going to read all class material before the topics get taught in the classroom.

During class, my A.D.D. mind starts to wander and I draw a lot of pictures. I'm going to pay close attention and take good notes.

I'm going to learn the material thoroughly as it gets taught so I don't feel the need to cram for tests or exams.

So those are pretty much my goals and I feel that it will work. I also got a tutor for my Business Statistics class. That's the only class where I feel like I'm starting to fall behind.

Everything is going to be A Okay

2 comments:

Ivon said...

I know you will do fine. I am anxious to hear your progress and to hear from you that your goals are getting done. Love you.

Nancy said...

You have a good goal that I'm sure will work!! I love you!