Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I haven't been able to blog

I haven't been able to blog. I shouldn't be on my blog right now either :-/ I have so many exams to take. Studying for them is consuming my life. I'm so glad that Erica likes study dates. The library has become my home.





I've taken one. It was in Middle East and I got a 96%
I'm taking my accounting exam tomorrow. I need to get an A. This is one of my major classes
Economics on Friday. I need an A in this one too. It's also a major class.
Business Stats next Thursday. This is a major class as well... I'm shooting for an A.

This picture kinda describes how my brain feels. :-)

6 comments:

Ivon said...

Derek, study hard. I know you will do great on your tests.

Your brain must be okay. I see trees with their fall colors. Leaves are falling to the ground. Children are running through the leaves have so much fun. Then I found you and Erica sitting on a bench having a picnic. What a fun day. :)

Nancy said...

I know it's really hard right now with your classes,but you have a great person studying by your side and supporting you. You're a lucky boy to have someone that enjoys study dates! I love you and I know you'll do great in your tests.....I bet your study date will do great on her tests too ;)

Laura said...

Keep up the good work little brother. You'll do GREAT! You have an amazing brain and I have no doubt that you will pull straight A's. Love you!

Family Fun said...

LOL...on the picture of your brain!
That is great that you work so hard for good grades. Your hard work will pay off.:)

Kim said...

So your brain is a Jackson Pollock painting? Haha. Seriously though, good luck ~ you can do it!

The Steve said...

Reminds me of this : http://xkcd.com/417/