Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So...something weird happened last night.

K something weird happened last night and I want to share it with everyone.

I went to bed last night and I was all cozy in my bed. Eli moved out and so I'm the only one in my room.

At 5:30 am. I wake up to someone shaking my leg. I felt a hand grasping my foot and shaking my leg. I wake up look at the foot of my bed and see a person standing there. I sit up and as my eyes adjust the person is no longer there. It disappeared.

I then felt like I needed to get out of bed. I got up and I ran outside. I felt as if I was needed for something. Maybe there was a fire or someone walking around that shouldn't be there so I ran outside and I looked across the parking lot to Erica's building and no it seemed calm and like there was no problems. I looked around outside. (I was in shorts and a t-shirt walking around on the balcony.) There was no fire and I didn't' see anything.

I go back inside, said a prayer, and felt like I could go to bed. So I went to bed.

So here's the thing. There is no doubt that I felt something grabbing my foot and shaking my leg. I don't know if it was all in my head or if someone was intentionally waking my up. It seemed as if I woke up for no reason because I didn't see an immediate result of me getting out of bed. Maybe there was someone outside and I scared him off or maybe it was a test to see if I could do what I felt like I needed to or it could of all been in my head.



I just don't know

4 comments:

neffie said...

I was just thinking, you being out on the balcony looking around could have scared someone off right before I read that. Who knows what would have happened if you did not get out of bed and follow that feeling / prompting.

neffie said...

PS I love the picture you used :-)

Ivon said...

I have proud of you for getting up. You are my idol. Maybe like you said, you were tested and passed. Love you.

Nancy said...

I'm glad you followed the prompting! You're a special guy! Love you!!