Sunday, January 24, 2010

Erica and I went snowboarding

Erica and i were invited to go snowboarding with some of our friends. We went to Kelly Canyon, where Erica's uncle is the manager. It was a lot of fun. It would not stop snowing though and it was way cold.


Here are the slopes

This picture doesn't do it justice, but it was a beautiful sunset. The pink was reflecting on the hills of snow and I had to take a picture.


Here is my snowboard


Erica was cold when we were getting ready to leave. Like a good boyfriend, I gave my sweat shirt.


and my coat


and my snow pants


She wore my coat over her winter clothes. We wrapped my sweatshirt around her head and tied my snow pants around her waist. She was finally warm. It was a really cold night.


And here is me :-)


Along with my heart she took all of my clothes. I don't know what was up with me though, I wasn't really cold at all.

Overall we had a really fun night. Before we left, I made us dinner while we did homework together and after we got home, she made us some hot cocoa for dessert and we did some more homework. We're trying to get all of our homework done before Sundays. We're going to try and not do homework on Sundays. I think it's going to be good.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Looks like fun and Cold!
Mark is taking the girls snowboarding in Feb. for the first time. I may go and stay in the lodge...I have too many little ones. Next time I will go also!

Nancy said...

This is so cute! I wasn't expecting the picture of you "in white", it surprised me and made me laugh!!! ;-)

Ivon said...

I must say, you are such a gentleman. Why didn't you get in the car and turn the heater on? I know you are a little crazy like your dad. Have fun and I love you.

Family Fun said...

You are such a CUTE boyfriend. Only true love would make a man take all of his clothes off like that.:)
My kids need a Uncle Derek so lets pick a day so you can come over.

Derek Young said...

How about Friday for Ice Cream Friday? Erica and I will provide the Ice Cream?

Laura said...

You are the bestest boyfriend ever! You two are so funny!

neffie said...

That is SO funny!