Saturday, January 16, 2010

I learned something very important today.

First of all, I'll tell you what I learned, and then I will tell you how I learned it:

I learned that men are supposed to be strong:

Comfortable with themselves:
Hairy:

independent:

and a bunch of other attributes that I don't care to list:

I found all of this out today while Erica was at the movies with her sisters. I was at home making lunch in the kitchen and watching "say yes to the dress"



I like TLC and it was the best thing on.

So...I'm cooking lunch and watching a show about girls picking out wedding dresses and then I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and my roommates sister is there with two of her friends. All three of them gave me a weird look and said, "what are you doing watching "say yes to the dress?"" I told them I like the show and by that time Zak walked on and all of their attention was drawn to him.

First of all: the shows not all that bad and secondly I have a girlfriend who loves to watch TLC with me :-) I am a lucky man.

6 comments:

Sherri said...

LOL! Love it! And TLC Rocks!!! All "real" mean know that!

Ardith Haws said...

My question is: Does Erica watch Say Yes to the Dress?!!

Nancy said...

Ummm I'm with Ardith on this one. Does Erica watch Say Yes to the Dress with you or are you a closet watcher?

Kim said...

That muscle picture is gross!! I've never watched Say Yes to the Dress.....now I'm curious.

Ivon said...

About TLC, Avatar is a great movie.

Laura said...

I agree with Kim, that first photo is nasty! Ugggg - poor guy.
I think it's awesome you watch TLC.