Saturday, January 23, 2010

These are quite possibly the most delicious things I have ever eaten

One of the New Year's resolutions Erica and I made was to not eat candy. We have done great so far. For Christmas Ardith and Brian gave us all some gummi vitamins. These vitamins are amazing. They taste a lot like candy and have helped me get through my times of weakness. I think they may even be laced with nicotine.

Erica told me about a guy who ate the whole bottle in one day and had to get his stomach pumped. I believed her, but I didn't realize how bad that would of been until one day I ate six in one day. I took two in the morning. Around lunch time I was home and I popped a couple more and then that night I took a couple more without thinking.

The next day I almost died. I had the worst stomach ache I had ever experienced. I only had six, imagine if I would have taken the whole bottle.

Anyways... I've never been so faithful in taking my multivitamins. I'm about 2/3 of the way done with my bottle and I think when I finish I will buy another.

My hat goes off to you One Source Gummi Bear MultiVitamins. You have achieved what no other multivitamin company has been able to do. I am now a devoted consumer for life.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you didn't eat anymore than six vitamins!!!! Remember everything in moderation, that means your vitamins too!! Go buy some Gummi candy so you won't OD on vitamins! Thanks for the moment on my blog, I love you!! (VB aka vitaminboy)

Ardith Haws said...

I will not be held responsible! Glad you are enjoying your vitamins.

Sherri said...

My kids LOVE those! I have to put them way up high, or else they will sit down and eat them! Now I know that would not be a good idea!

Laura said...

You are hilarious!!!! Thanks for the recommendation and warning! :-)

Kim said...

We just bought a bottle at Costco and my kids love those things. I think they smell good too. Thanks for the heads up on the stomach ache because they often want more than one.

neffie said...

I take Flinstone multivitamins.

Ivon said...

You sure are silly. Is the dose two a day? I need to leave candy alone too. :)