Monday, January 25, 2010

Yesterday Erica and I made a

double batch of cookies. It was her fathers famous chocolate chip cookie recipe.



They were so good that today I ate ten! :-/ I've eaten more cookies since I came to school this term than I have in my whole life. I am really starting to hate cookies.

With that said, I've been inspired by one of my high school friends, Melissa. She has lost 74 lbs and is still losing weight. She blogs about it every week including her weight. She also includes a before and after picture bi-weekly. It is inspiring. So I'm going to do the same.

Last week I weighed myself at 212. With my cookie binging, I think I'm up to 215 this week.

I have the help of my personal trainer, Erica. I am planning on getting down to 200 by the end of the term.

Once I reach my goal I will post a before and after picture. I'm making my goal the end of the term(April) because I don't want to lose weight by merely exercising like crazy and eating healthy but rather change my lifestyle where I can maintain that weight.

I am going to be eating smaller portions, drinking lots of water, exercising a healthy amount each week and a taking any and all advice that my personal trainer gives me.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Gravity is NOT our friend!!

Laura said...

You're so funny. Good luck with your goal! The cookies look delish btw!

Ivon said...

Your personal trainer will tell you not to eat cookies. Good luck!

Ardith Haws said...

Your personal trainer better stop baking those cookies then! I'm not gonna lie; I think I drooled a little when I saw your picture, the one of the cookies, NOT Arnold...