Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm in the library too...:-/

I've been studying for the past 3.5 hours straight. I'll be here atleast another 2 and then maybe a little more tonight. I need a break so I'm going to copy Erica and write in my blog.

So today was a crazy day.

It started off with economics, accounting and then my singing class. My accounting class is going to be insane. We have to read all of chapter 1 and do two homework assignments before next class starts. The teacher hasn't given us a lecture at all. We just went over the syllabus.

So after my singing class I started walking to my old testament class and I really didn't want to be there. I had a stressful day and I was worried that I wouldn't have enough time in the library. I go to class anyways. I walk in and all the seats are facing the door. I'm standing in front of the class looking at everyone. Everyones looking at me. I shake my head a little turn around and I left.

I then went to the library and changed to an online Book of Mormon class.

So that's my story for the day. Love ya! :-)

6 comments:

Ivon said...

Great post. Did you give those students looking at you any advice? :)

Laura said...

You're one funny boy. Love you!

Nancy said...

College life!!! Take a deep breath and relax ;-) I love you!!!!!

Kim said...

Way to go on the class switch ~ I'd have done that too! Good luck!

neffie said...

I remember you debating about taking the Book of Mormon online class. Glad to see you make a decision on it :-)

Sherri said...

LOL!
Memories of college...embrace them!
I would love to take a Book of Mormon class!