Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Wishes

I loved Erica's post with her acronym for "Disney World" and so I'm copying her.

Dear Santa,

This Christmas Trip I want to...

D iscover the Magic of Disney
I dentify a ton of hidden Mickeys
S it next to Erica on a bunch of rides.
N ot get sun burnt at Vero Beach
E at a giant turkey leg
Y ell as I plummet down splash mountain

W itness the world with Erica (from the view of EPCOT)
O rder the most expensive thing on the menu
R ead Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol" on the plane
L ove Evelyn so much that she loves me back
D istribute Christmas gifts Christmas morning and watch every ones faces.

Thank you Santa,

P.S. Santa, I would like to have world peace too :-)

With love,
Derek

3 comments:

Laura said...

Nice list. Merry Christmas big brother! Love you!

Ivon said...

I agree, you have a very nice list. Since you will have your laptop and will be posting every day, the family can keep in touch through blog world.

B is for blog
L is for laughter
O is for Okie Dokie
G is for Go see Mickey
W is for World Peace
O is for Ouch when you get sun burned
R is Rides with Erica
L is for don't get Lost
D is for Disney World

Now remember us while you are having fun. Love you.

Nancy said...

I think you ARE going to have a great time in Disneyworld with Erica and her family, aka. Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause ;-) I love you all!!!