Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am finally home.

Yesterday we came home from Orlando. The flights went really smooth. When we got home, we were excited to see snow on the ground. It was beautiful. When we got our car we were surprised as to how slow traffic was going. A 70 minute drive turned into a 5.5 hour drive. It took forever! Brian was driving though and did a great job. I finally got home around midnight. I talked with my parents until about 1 and then I woke up at 6. I'm wide awake too. I think I'm going to crash tonight.

I just posted a bunch of random pictures from the trip. Some of these photo's might be from Ardith. I tried to only use mine though.

Oh! funny story before I get off the computer.

Erica Miranda and I were in the Magic Kingdom. The parade just went by and people start flowing into the street again. We jump in behind the parade though and start waving at everyone just like the characters were. We then started going towards a ride we wanted to go on but were stopped by the parade once more. Prince Charming and Cinderella were going by. Cinderella was blowing kisses and I caught them. Erica looked at me and pushed me. She then started blowing kisses at Prince Charming. I grabbed her and hugged her as she was pushing me away and still trying to blow kisses at Prince Charming. Prince Charming and Cinderella were busting up laughing. Needless to say, Erica and I needed to have a talk that night. I promised her that she'd be the only Princess I ever catch kisses from and she promised that I'd be the only Prince Charming to receive her kisses. It was a win/win.






















7 comments:

Kim said...

Looks super fun! And I'm intrigued by your funny story....

Laura said...

Your story is hilarious and I love all your photos. I like how you taught them the balancing act. :-) Fun!!!
SO glad you're back!

Nancy said...

I loved reading your story, it mad me laugh! I can tell the baby has alot of love from Grandpa and Grandma, doting Aunts and you! I'm glad you had such a good time (i missed you) !

Ivon said...

great post. Glad you had fun and got home safe. Pictures look awesome.

Erica said...

Nice story. I'm glad we worked everything out. It was pretty ugly there for a moment :)Love you

neffie said...

That story made me laugh! LOL Glad I was able to see you for a day before you went back to school! Cute photos

The Steve said...

Commas dude, do you use them ? :)

Glad you had fun and are home safe. Too bad we cannot hang out when I finally make it back to the lower 48 ^_^