Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good Morning!

I woke up early this morning and was able to see Erica before she went off to work. I was planning on going into work right after that and answer emails. Erica had a great suggestion though. She said, "why don't you go home and go back to sleep?" What a great idea! When I got home though, I decided that this would be a perfect time to be a little productive. I usually get busy in the evenings.
I went home, cleaned a little bit, packed a little bit for Rexburg and then I cooked breakfast for the whole family. I woke them up at 7am for breakfast. My mom was a good sport. She let me take a picture of her even. Stephanie made me delete the picture I took of her. Dad wouldn't get out of bed. ( I saved him some breakfast though)

This is what I cooked. I made a skillet breakfast. It had potatoes, ham, bacon, egg and cheese. It was pretty good.

Here is a picture of us eating it.

Stephanie gave it one thumb up.

Mom gave it two thumbs up

I gave it three thumbs up.
After the family had breakfast, they all went back to bed. I'm still awake though. I'm writing my blog and just finished watching Ace of Cakes Christmas special, Ace Merry Cakemas. I love that show.

8 comments:

Erica said...

that looks like a great alternative to sleeping :)

well, i dunno. sleeping is sooo gooood...

Sherri said...

I would have given it 4 thumbs up!

Ivon said...

I would have joined in, but I went to bed a little after 2 AM. I am not a morning person. :)

We did get invited to Laura's for hot chocolate and you were able to join us this morning.

Nancy said...

Mornings are soo early!!! As you can tell, I didn't get ALL my beauty sleep. We wear make-up for a reason, it's for the benefit of others (don't want to scare anyone!) Breakfast was good,just a little to early ;-)

5Youngers said...

looks like some good grub.

Laura said...

You're so sweet...

neffie said...

I'm not a morning person. But it was good. Thanks Derek!

Family Fun said...

I love the new back ground on your blog. Erica looks like alot of FUN. Is she coming to Rexburg also? Nice job on breakfast!!! Good thing you can cook, so you don't go hungry at college.:)