Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Disney World Day 2

Day 2 was mostly traveling. We spent a long time in the airport. Right before we took off for Orlando, Erica and I remembered that we hadn't taken any pictures through our travels. We then took this picture of us with our crowns. It was a long day.

But... Becuase our reservations were messed up. Erica and her family were able to enjoy first class while I was in coach for the first flight. The first flight took us to Minneapolis, Minnesota. There was snow on the run way. I have to say I got really nervous. I tightened my seat belt and said a little prayer.

The second flight the tables were turned. I was in first class while the Haws family was in coach. It was nice. They fed me a turkey pesto sandwich with chips, fruit and a cookie, which is what Ericas family had on the first flight. I think pesto turkey may be my new favorite food combination.



So, when we got close to Orlando the skies were clear and I was able to see all the city lights. The city in and of itself is HUGE. The lights from the city seemed to stretch on forever. I saw this particularly colorful spot...I'm not saying it's Disney World...but I'm going to imagine that I flew over Disney World just to enhance my Disney Experience.

I know this is a day late...Today, Day 3 has been amazing. I'll blog about it tonight. Tomorrow morning we're off to the magic kingdom. :-)

3 comments:

Ivon said...

Thanks for your daily blog. I like being kept in the loop, and in a way it helps me feel a part of your vacation. I will post a Mickey picture for you on my blog.

Laura said...

Looking forward to your blogging on vacation. Give Erica a smooch from us.

Nancy said...

I had to laugh about the 1st class experiences! 1st class is NICE. I've only experienced it once going to Hawaii when our travel agent failed to get us seats! ;-) Have fun and keep blogging, it's fun to hear of your adventures.