Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here is a recap of

Fall 2009

In no particular order...

I had to sell my motorcycle. It was tough but it needed to be done.


I brought home 51 rolls of fabric for Stephanie. She's making Erica and I some pajamas before we leave for school. (you only have one month left)
I learned some acrobat moves with Erica. We're getting really good.
Ran a half marathon with my best friend. No one else on earth could convince me to run 13.1 miles with them. She could though and she did...and I enjoyed it :-)
I watched Erica open up her birthday presents. One from her parents allowed her to take me to Vero Beach and Disney World this Christmas. We've been talking about Disney World ever since and I am getting very anxious. Oh! I finished Christmas shopping today! :-)
Erica made a glass bowl for her birthday. It turned out way good. I don't think I have a picture of it finished.
Laura took a photo shoot of me.
Went to a blazers game.
Competed in a Longboarding "club ride".
Watched Larry J play his first year of football. He did an amazing job!
Went on alot of dates with Erica. We did so many fun and random things this fall. We have alot of good ideas for winter also!
I went to Alaska
I went to my first political rally.
My nephew got me really sick.
I made a Longboard for my friend, Jason.
Co-hosted the halloween party of the year with Erica.
I ate a chocolate covered cricket
I got turned into a ghost.
And oh so much more.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

What is the time frame that you did all this! Amazing and Fun! That seems like a life time "want to do list"!

Ivon said...

It is about time that you added to your blog. I like the pictures. In fact, I really like the pictures. Keep on blogging.

Sherri said...

Yup! I'm a Conover! And I have wanted for years to get to know my cousins on my mom's side! Okay for my whole life! And now I have the opportunity through the internet...so get use to me...I'll be around for a long time----FOREVER! =)!
You have a great family + we have a great family = PURE FUN!
So one of these days we will all get together!
Keep Blogging!

Ardith Haws said...

Love this! It is fun to hear your perspective on things.

Laura said...

What a fun school break!

Family Fun said...

Derek-
This is Kim. I am excited to see you in Jan. My number is 716-4681. Give me a call and I will have you over for ice-cream. Cindy told me how she meet you at the MTC.:)

Nancy said...

You have a gift of loving life. Thank you!! I love you!!