Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here is the contest!

Thank you everyone for looking at my blog. I have reached over 1000 hits. In an earlier post I posted the rules of the game. I changed them a little bit. So I'll explain it over. I'm really tired and so my explanation will probably repeat itself and seem redundant. I'm sorry.

Everybody gets one chance to guess at the pictures. Guesses can be made for every member of your family, however, whoever wins must have the 1000 grand. Parents can not use their kids to get the 1000 grand.

There are three photos. Each photo will include a hint. When you guess please include a guess for each photo. An example of an entry is below.

Derek:
Photo 1: Your nose
Photo 2: Coca Cola
Photo 3: The French Flag

Derek's imaginary child number 1:
Photo 1: Your foot
Photo 2: A lint roller
Photo 3: The Applebees sign


I'm fairly confident that nobody will be able to guess both number 2 and number 3 correctly, so I'm going to look at all the votes and whomever posted earliest and who I thought was the most correct will win and get 1000 grand (candy bar)




Photo 1
Hint: This is one of my body parts.
Photo 2
This is an item that can be found in a Super Wal*Mart
Photo 3
Hint: This item is made out of a crafty material.

13 comments:

Erica said...

1. Your eye

2. Pumpkin puree

3. a Rastifarian beanie!

Laura said...

1. Your eye

2. Pumpkin puree

3. Your Rasta hacky sack

The Steve said...

1. Your eye
2. Pumpkin puree
3. Your mom.

Nancy said...

I heard that Steve!!!! 1. Dereks eye
2. Pumpkin puree
3. Steve's front teeth
OR
Your hacky sack

Sherri said...

1. Santa's eye!
2. I'm pretty sure I saw that come out of Annika...I don't know how to say it nicely...so I'll leave it to your imagination!
3. Africa placemat

I can't wait...I know I'm the winner!

Sherri said...

Luke says...
1.not his eye
2.Yucky baby food
3.Bert and Ernie

Family Fun said...

Kimberly...

1. your eye
2. baby food
3. your hacky sack (thanks Nacy I did not know he had a hacky):)

Ivon said...

1. eye is too obvious. I will say eyelash
2. I see lumps. If it is pumpkin puree, someone will get sick. Bacteria seems to be growing in it.
3. Your hacky sack. Lach and Landon were playing with it today.

:)

Laura said...

So when do I get my prize?

Ivon said...

I win. I am the only one that got the eye lash right.

Derek Young said...

Ok...Laura won. I didn't know lach and landon were playing with my hacky sack that morning. When I reach 3000 I'll do another one. I'm already thinking of Ideas and they'll be things that none of you will recognize.

Laura said...

Yay! I won! I won not knowing Lach and Landon were playing with your hacky sack. I just knew you had one. :-)

The Steve said...

I can help you get to 3000 in about thirty minutes ;)