Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Erica ! :-)



One year has come and gone away.
To you, there are many things I want to say.
I'll start by saying that I love you.
The words wont stop though, I don't know what to do.

I often ask myself, was it love at first sight?
Or did it occur with your face covered with cake that night?
Maybe it was while we walked the beach in Seattle.
Or seeing you shoot a gun, knowing you'd keep me safe in a battle ;-)

During the winter months on the freezing slopes I wonder what I felt?
During pond skimming it came back. All I knew is that it was real and made me melt.
The beauty of yellow stone national park, or even Noah's completion of his arc,
Couldn't compare to the joy I felt with this journey that we've embarked.

Life is tough, Thanks for helping me throughout school.
You taught me where in Rexburg to get some bodily fuel.
You even supported me that cold night during my Longboard Race.
You supported me in Portland when we stuffed cookies in our face.

We've been through a lot together and we both like our milk non-fat.
Once we went to Oktoberfest and got some way cool tats.
At ice skating the kids got angry as we looked at the pirate shop.
We got our seat taken at a NBA game. We had to move to the top.

Not sure if you noticed, but the poem matched the pictures I posted of us
This year has been remarkable, who would of known I had this much good luck?
Who would of known I'd meet a girl as kind, caring, and beautiful as you?
You're that special light which guides me through my day and I love you.





















Happy One Year Anniversary
I love you!

7 comments:

Erica said...

I love this! Thank you for the poem :) And breakfast and my amazing gift...it goes on and on

Ivon said...

Happy one year anniversary!

Nancy said...

Happy anniversary!! I love you two soooo much!!!

Laura said...

Awe, you're so romantic!

Happy Anniversary!

Family Fun said...

WOWZA!!!
Wow boy you know how to write.:)
Lucky for Erica. Happy happy anniversary.
I have to say...that picture of you guys on the beach with your arms in a heart shape is my favorite.:)
But I still like ALL the pictures you two are a CUTE couple.

Kim said...

Aww! So cute!

neffie said...

Wow, you're such a great best friend!
:-)

You spoil Erika. LOL And I think she enjoys it.