Friday, December 18, 2009

I have an ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have an announcement. My blog has had over 1000 hits. So as a thank you to everyone who has viewed my blog. I am going to do a fun little competition.

I am going to take a picture of an object from an extremely close view. I will post it Sunday at 10pm. The first person who can identify what the object is will get a prize.

The prize will be 1000 grand(candy bar).

There is only one guess allowed per person. However you may include guesses from anybody of your household along with your guess.

Example: I have a sister who has a family of six. She can include one guess for every member of her family with her post. However, the winner has to get the prize. So...if Lach guesses right, Lach gets the 1000 grand. Capiche?

6 comments:

Laura said...

Capiche. Can't wait! :-)

Ivon said...

You silly boy, do you really think you can out smart your sisters? :)

Sherri said...

Let me get this right...
your going to mail me a candy bar, WHEN, I guess it right?
Perfect!
I'm in and all my kiddos-and husband. We are soooo getting the candy bar!

Nancy said...

It sounds fun, count me in!!

Kim said...

That is a great kind of candy bar......

Family Fun said...

You can bring me the candy bar in Jan. when I win.
I am so excited!!!