Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm going to do something different today

I'm going to do an entry without pictures. This is a test for my family to see if they will read the whole thing. I'm expecting comments! :-)

Today has been really nice so far. I woke up at 10:20 am. It felt really nice to sleep in that long but I feel kinda lazy. I got up and my nephew, Landon was running around the house. He spent the night last night. So the first thing I did was sneak up behind him and stand there until he saw me. I love him. I usually eat around this time everyday but it's fast Sunday. Fast Sundays throw off my schedule and I never know what to do...

Side note: Landon just left and I went to give him and good bye hug. We did the face smoosh and I got gummy bear juice all over my cheek. It was a little gross.

...So in my moment of confusion I decided to brush my teeth so I wouldn't be tempted to eat. It worked.

I then called the beautiful young woman in my life to see what she was up to. We talked for awhile and that started my day off well. She then told me about her new blog. I read her post and was inspired to do an entry without pictures. I think it may help me become a better writer instead of relying solely on my pictures to intrigue my family.

Now I'm sitting on my bed writing my blog.

15 more days until Vero Beach and Disney World.
18 more days in Salem until I leave for Rexburg.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I like photos. Photos, photos, photos. And Erica has a blog, yay!!! I heart her.

Ivon said...

Oh yes, the gummy bear juice treatment first thing in the morning. Nice way to snap you back to reality. :)

Kim said...

I actually read the whole entry and found it very interesting (not that I don't enjoy your pictures or your witty comments underneath them) Can we have another chocolate cake party or am I banished from those from now on?

Nancy said...

I enjoy reading your blog, I do like your pictures too though. I can't believe you'll be back at school so soon though. Time flies when you are having fun!

neffie said...

I have absolutely no problem with posts that don't have pictures. :-) I read the whole thing.